Many of ASC’s customers are laboratories which purchase drug testing, pregnancy testing, and other medical test kits in bulk. Some people may believe that they have to go to a lab to get medical tests administered, but that’s simply not the case. Many different types of tests are available for consumers. Parents, bosses, and people who simply want to monitor their own health effectively without extra expense and hassles often seek out over-the-counter options for their testing needs.
There are 5 primary benefits to conducting your own health testing:
1. convenient: testing at home or in the workplace eliminates long waits in clinic waiting rooms and the necessity of making appointments. It allows users to test when and where it is most convenient for them.
2. easy to use: good test kits are easy to use and easy to understand. They provide specific instructions which, when followed, provide easy-to-read results.
3. private: self-testing is a way to get accurate results privately, allowing people to monitor their own health without impacting their employment, schooling, or social lives.
4. accurate: modern test kits are carefully regulated to ensure accuracy and safety for consumers and healthcare professionals. The results from today’s tests are often immediate- within minutes or hours- and very accurate.
5. readily available: many different tests can be purchased over-the-counter or ordered online for delivery within a few days, making access to health tests both easy and affordable.
ASC has many different health test kits available, including:
– drug testing
– pregnancy/ovulation testing
– DNA/paternity testing
– forensics testing
– glucose monitoring
– HIV testing
Check out our website www.americanscreeningcorp.com or call one of our representatives today for more information on any of our testing products.